We’ve all seen that one person with flawless hair. They never appear to have a crazy hair day, with lengthy, thick, voluminous, and full body hair. If you’ve ever wished you had luscious locks, hair extensions can help you achieve that look. Even people with thin, fine hair can get the magnificent locks they desire with extensions.
There are a ton of different hair extensions that will help you get the desired look; you need to master the art of wearing and taking care of them. Today, we will let you in on the secrets to wearing and maintaining 4 of the most popular extensions and where to shop for wholesale hair extensions. So, continue reading to learn more.
Halo Hair Extensions
Halo Hair Extensions are a quick and simple way to change your appearance without hassle! You don’t have to clip in many pieces or commit to semi-permanent installation at a salon! Halo Extensions add instant length and volume to your hair! Halo Extensions are a stripe of hair stitched around the weft that runs from the back of your head and is held in place by an invisible wire.
The greatest advantage? They are gentle on your natural hair and are ideal for thinner and more vulnerable hair.
Tip: It is a good idea to shop from Bangs hair dealers to get more quality products and save a few dollars.
One advantage of utilizing Halo Extensions is how quickly and easily you can install these extensions. In literally 60 seconds, you will transform your style by adding length, texture, and volume to your hair. The quick application period permits you to incorporate it into your daily routine.
The Halo will last as long as you allow it to. With proper care, your Halo extensions can last anywhere from 6 to 24 months.
How To Install
- Start by combing your hair and give the virgin hair extension a quick comb.
- Using a rat tail comb, section off a chunk of hair near the crown. Allow a few strands of hair to run freely around the frame of your face.
- Place the halo extension around the crown and conceal the wire with the hair you sectioned off.
- Give your head a shake to check if the extension is in place.
- Now, it’s time to style and express yourself through your hairstyle!
Note: You can use the same techniques to install a layered halo!
Clip-In Hair Extensions
Clip-in hair extensions are the most popular way to add length, volume, and color to your natural hair. They can instantly change your appearance by giving you longer, fuller hair. They are easy to install and remove, and you can get them in bulk from
Clip-in hair extensions are quite simple to use. Without any assistance, you can apply them in less than 10 minutes. Clip-ins are suitable for anyone looking for a quick fix clip in ponytail extension
Since clip-in hair extensions are not worn daily, they have a lengthy lifespan. This approach can last up to a year if properly maintained.
How To Install Clip-Ins
- Comb and detangle your natural hair.
- Tease the section of hair where you want to place the extension.
- Grab your clip-in and secure it with a snap.
- Conceal the weft with your hair and style accordingly!
Tape-In Hair Extensions
Tape-in hair extensions are among the most popular types of hair extensions on the market for various reasons. In terms of installation time, aesthetics, and reusability, tape-in extensions provide several advantages that others do not.
Similar to halo extensions, tape-ins come in wefts and are perfect for anyone with thin and fragile hair.
Tape-in hair extensions take anywhere from 45-60 minutes to install. These extensions are available in wefts ranging in various widths. Each weft comes with double or single-sided tape tabs that are trimmed to fit perfectly. Your hair is compressed and glued between these extensions.
Tape-ins will last between 4-6 weeks. You will need to get them readjusted as your hair begins to grow during the timeframe.
How To Install Tape-Ins
Unlike halo extensions, installing tape-ins at home is extremely tricky, which is why you need it to be installed by a professional.
- The process will begin with clean and dry hair that has been detangled.
- Your hair will then be cleanly parted to start the installation.
- A small section of your hair will be separated, and the tape-in extensions will be attached-one on top and one on the bottom.
- The same step will be followed until the installation is complete.
Sew-In With Weft Hair Extensions
The sew-in method of putting wholesale human hair wefts extensions is making cornrows with your natural hair and then sewing the hair extension into it using a needle and thread. Sew-ins are a great option, especially if you are trying to grow out your natural hair.
The time it takes to install a sew-in depends entirely on the length, texture, and type of sew-in you choose, but it normally takes 3 to 6 hours. The amount of time spent is worth the long-lasting results!
It will last up to six to eight weeks if you show your sew-in love and take adequate care of it. We advise you get your sew-ins removed after the eighth week to prevent damages to your scalp and hair.
How To Install Sew-In Extensions
- Prep your hair by giving it a good wash, and start with dry hair.
- Create cornrows with your natural hair and make them as flat as possible.
- Begin at the nape and work up the cornrows with the wholesale human hair wefts extension. Continue the technique until you are done with the installation.
- Once the process is complete, cut off the excess thread at the end of the track, and style as you desire!
The Art Of Taking Care Of Your Wholesale Hair Extensions
It is critical to care for your hair extensions properly. A little additional daily care and tiny changes to your routine can make a big difference. Keep track of your maintenance cycles to avoid causing damage to your extensions and natural hair.
- Washing your wholesale hair extensions is not quite like washing your natural hair. Hair extensions, in general, tend to matt and tangle more easily. As a result, you must brush before washing. Use a soft bristle brush and comb your hair extensions in a downward manner, beginning at the bottom and working your way up.
- After brushing your extensions, gently soak them in cool water. If you are washing them while the extensions are installed, make sure the water goes downwards to prevent the water pressure from clogging up the hair. Don’t worry about your wholesale human hair wefts getting soaked-as long as you don’t rub them; the wefts will stay intact.
- In a downward direction, massage some shampoo through your halo extensions. This will prevent tangling. A gentle shampoo would suffice; however, sulfate-free shampoos will produce superior results.
- Thoroughly rinse away the shampoo. This will take a few minutes, and you must do it correctly. If you don’t thoroughly rinse off the shampoo, your hair will feel sticky and matt-up when you wear it.
- Use a sulfate-free conditioner and let it seep into the strands for a few minutes, then rinse it out completely.
- Always let your wholesale hair extensions air-dry.
- Use a leave-in conditioner to maintain the extension’s luster.
- Always wrap your semi-permanent hair extensions with a silk scarf before going to bed to prevent tangling.
- Don’t go overboard with hair products. The weight of the products will weigh down the extensions.
With these tips and information on the 4 most popular hair extensions, you can be the person with gorgeous hair that everyone envies! We hope the installation pointers have helped you so you can enjoy the subtle art of wearing extensions. Knowing how to maintain your extensions is as important as knowing how to wear them!
If you are looking for wholesale hair extensions, head to Halo Couture. Their virgin Remy extensions are in high demand. Buy them in bulk for yourself or become a distributor today!